Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Electronics Technician.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Solder certified to IPC-610 and J-STD
- Operation of electronic lab equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzers, wave form generators.)
- To build cables and bread boards from engineering sketches and verbal instructions.
- Able to troubleshoot printed circuit boards to component level.
- Problem solving skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience with underwater vehicles, torpedo and sonar electronics.
- Experience with RF troubleshooting.
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.