Under the direction of the fabrication team lead, this position is responsible to perform powder coat spray painting on metal parts, including :
- Check part traveller package to verify paint specification.
- Perform pre-painting treatment washing and drying.
- Perform powder coat paint spray per specs.
- Transfer parts to baking oven for curing.
- Check and verify pain thickness of parts.
- Label parts with part number sticker.
- Unload parts onto job part skid.
- Perform other duty as needed.
- Maintain pain line equipment.
- Complete traveller package.
- Maintain daily 5S.
Location - Milton
Shift - 6 am - 2:30 pm
Rate - $16/Hr.