Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Painter.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, statistics, and their applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, speak, write)
- Knowledge of environmental health and safety regulations and procedures.
- Knowledge of product, workmanship standards, and assembly procedures.
- Basic knowledge of computer software applications.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of machines, power tools, and hand tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and operator level maintenance. This will include exhaust units, respirators, robotic paint equipment, cranes and hoist equipment
- Lean Manufacturing – Knowledge of basic lean principles and techniques for optimizing processes and eliminating waste.
- Able to successfully pass a basic painting skills test.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.