Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, Packaging (Design), Printing. or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ graphic/labeling development and print production experience.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat), and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in PDF-based file development and workflow for multiple end uses, including print.
- Experience with pharmaceutical, medical device or in vitro diagnostics packaging.
- Experience with Plant support as it relates to documentation and spec changes that affect labelling and print changes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with both software and hardware.
- Familiarity with Data Matrix codes.
- Must be self-starter and have ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities.
- Must be able to handle quick turnarounds, while maintaining high quality in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with Documentum and PDF-based Digital Workflow.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications
- Experience with Frame Maker.
- Experience with internet applications along with knowledge of digital asset management and XML.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.