We are seeking a passionate and accomplished business developer and client relationship manager with proven track record of success securing and executing search assignments. Ideally, someone with strong senior-level contacts and reputation and an existing national client base across verticals.
As Managing Director, you will have the opportunity to build your portfolio of retained executive search business through your existing network or new contacts. You will oversee your client accounts and projects but will have the support of our experienced research and recruiting staff to help you successfully identify top talent for each search you bring to the business. Our structure will allow you to focus on developing business and managing your client relationships while the inside team covers all the administrative and sourcing responsibilities.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who loves to build strong relationships with senior level executives and top HR leaders, to help them solve their talent needs.
This role offers a lot of freedom and latitude in building the business the way you know will yield results and comes with a competitive base salary and comprehensive bonus program, as well as the flexibility of having a remote office and wide-open territory.
· Develop new business and build long-lasting relationships with existing client base
· Create and maintain a pipeline of prospects and lead presentations to potential clients
· Attend conferences and build your brand, promoting yourself and the firm as subject matter experts in the market
· Manage the hands-on execution of high-level search consulting related to all executive level positions across the company’s client base.
· Act as an advisor and business partner and work successfully and collaboratively with clients and candidates, aiming to provide a seamless and high touch experience
· Evaluate and track recruitment metrics and search analytics to include statistics on time-to-shortlist, time-to-fill, source of hire and client satisfaction, among other deliverables.