Acara Solutions has a job opportunity as a CNC Machinist in Taulatin, OR. Candidates will be responsible for being the technical leader for programming using MasterCAM and project leader for CNC machining quick turn prototype and production parts. This is a direct hire opportunity.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: To include but not limited to the following:
- MasterCAM programming for CNC mills 3, 4, and 5 axis.
- Machine set-up and operation of complex and quick turn prototype and production parts
- Leading machine setup/operator team members through multiple projects
- Training and technical lead for less experienced employees
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 5+ years of MasterCAM experience
- Solidworks or AutoCAD experience preferred
- 5+ years experience in CNC machining
- Excellent print reading skills. Knowledgeable about GD&T
- Experienced with multiple metrology tools for checking parts
- Experienced with metal (stainless steel, titanium, aluminum) and plastics machining.