Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least an Associates degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ of cost estimating field experience
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Technical knowledge and understanding of procurement processes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Analytical, numerically astute with proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Use analytical thinking to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Manufacturing experience and a cost accounting understanding
- Familiar with Oracle or SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Self-starter and motivated to find efficient and effective ways to accomplish end goals
- Results-oriented with the ability to multitask and work under time constraints to meet deadlines
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.