Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of baking experience
- Minimum of 2-year Culinary Program Degree of Associates Degree in Food Science/Technology or related science required
- Minimum of 1 year of practical knowledge with food preparation, dough, baked goods, pizza, break and baking equipment required
- Demonstrated culinary skills to create and prepare new product recipes from raw ingredients.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.