Acara Solutions is looking for Mechanical Assemblers for our client located in Grand Prairie, TX for a Temp-To-Perm opportunity!
Hiring for this opportunity will be conducted via invitation-only hiring event on Tuesday, August 4th. Candidates must be available to interview in-person on this date. Apply now to be pre-qualified for your invitation!
Hours: 6am - 230p M-F
Duration: Temp to Perm - UNION SITE!
- Assemble electrical or electronic systems and support structures; and install components, units, subassemblies, wiring, and assembly casings, using rivets, bolts, soldering and micro-welding equipment.
- Adjust, repair, or replace electrical or electronic component parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Clean parts, using cleaning solutions, air hoses, and cloths.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine materials requirements and assembly instructions.
- Mark and tag components so that stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Position, align, and adjust work pieces and electrical parts to facilitate wiring and assembly.
- Pack finished assemblies for shipment and transport them to storage areas, using hoists or hand trucks.
- Confer with supervisors or engineers to plan and review work activities, and to resolve production problems.
- Explain assembly procedures or techniques to other workers.