Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years’ of Machine operator experience or graduate of a machine certificate program.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in reading blueprint, manufacturing diagrams or drawings, or operating instructions.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with measuring devices (i.e. tape measure and calipers).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must have prior experience with machine operation (preferably metal fabrication) and experience reading blueprints.
- Exhibit strong analytical and problem solving skills so as to resolve any obstacles or delays that may occur in the production process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with individuals and groups to effectively participate within team environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Continuous lifting required up to 35 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.