Acara Solutions is partnered with our client near Austin, TX for a W2 Contract Opportunity.
Training - M-F 8a-5p for 3 Months and then:
A Day Block shift : 8am-8pm (Sun-Tue), 8am-4pm (Wed) or
B Day Block shift : 8am-8pm (Thu-Sat), 12pm-8pm (Wed)
The On-site Service Engineer is responsible for providing product support and technical know-how to customers at assigned customer sites. Diagnoses and remedies faults, performs preventative maintenance, installs and commissions of products. Completes all tasks with precision while ensuring safe practices are upheld.
· Utilizes electromechanical skills to provide excellent service to customers.
· Performs installation and troubleshooting on vacuum pumps, abatement, gas and chemical delivery systems to maintain and increase revenue for both service and sales divisions.
· Participates in site safety programs to create a zero hazard environment.
· Works professionally and develops customer relations.
· Demonstrates ability to understand detailed electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
· Understands and adheres to all site fab and Subfab protocol requirements.
· Competent in the use of test equipment including various test meters, hand tools, and power tools.
· Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance; works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation.
· Respectfully takes direction from [supervisor/ manager]; other duties as assigned.