Broadleaf has an exciting immediate and direct-hire opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in Williamsville, NY!
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is detail oriented, engaged, and passionate about a career in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
Why work for Broadleaf Results? Drawing from our 60-year history delivering talent and workforce solutions to customers throughout North America, we realize and adhere to an important truth: we are only as good as our people. Our team members have some of the longest tenures in the industry—and it is not by chance. We believe people are our most important asset. Broadleaf offers an environment where employees are not only challenged to grow and succeed, but are given the tools, training, mentorship, and development needed to get there.
Client Operations Specialists are responsible for providing a superior customer service experience to contract employees, clients, suppliers, partners, and Broadleaf team members. The Operations function primarily provides support to Delivery teams, working on the back-end of the talent acquisition life-cycle for candidate work order creation, timesheet and payroll processing, client invoicing and billing functions, and associated responsibilities. You will serve as a front-line resource for initial questions and inquiries from various stakeholders, supporting day-to-day tasks and work requirements through the use of established processes and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Ensure one's own work and information processed in established systems is timely, complete and accurate
- · Ensure day-to-day processes are performed effectively and accurately, collaborating with partners across assigned teams and seeking guidance from a Client Operations Lead when necessary
- · Effectively respond to inbound calls, assigned tickets, and email communication from various stakeholders such as contract employees, suppliers, clients, and colleagues
- · Utilize software and programs necessary for execution of job duties, maintain up-to-date knowledge and adhere to all established operational procedures and requirements
- · Manage own time, priorities, and resources to achieve goals in a dynamic environment, adjusting with changing circumstances and adapting quickly to changing priorities
- Perform system entry and data integrity tasks at various stages of contract employees’ work assignments, such as contract or work order extensions, rate changes, timesheet/expense management, compliance activities, offboarding, etc.
- Utilize various time keeping systems and processes to track and seek approval for contract employee time, and process according to established procedures and guidelines
- · Monitor performance against contract SLAs (i.e. pending end of assignments, invoicing, time and expense management and vendor compliance tracking)
- · Contribute to problem solving daily operational challenges related to customer service issues, payroll, invoicing, billing, etc.
- · As knowledge, skills and abilities increase, and solid work performance is demonstrated, may own responsibility for independently-managed responsibilities and projects
- · Support cultural initiatives while aligning behaviors to OneAleron values
- Other duties as determined by business needs and management direction