Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Advanced Engineering Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Background experience in electrical test techniques.
- Knowledgeable use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is required.
- Must be able to read and follow detailed work instructions and/or test procedures.
- Second and third shift coverage will be required for most assignments.
- Possess a solid understanding of the job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- Works on assignments that are mildly difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations
- Focus is on completing tasks or activities supporting implementation of procedures
- Receives some instruction on daily work with general instructions on newly introduced assignments
- Competent computer skills and knowledge of UNIX, Windows and MS Office are required.
- Able to interpret complex engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics and the necessary interfaces.
- Interface daily with engineering and may be tasked to run special tests.
- Able to demonstrate skills and initiative to complete actions.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.