A Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Engineer job in Tualatin, OR is available through Acara Solutions. Candidates will be responsible for CNC machining/turning and integrated assembly contract manufacturing services for Semiconductor markets.
Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Engineer job responsibilities include:
· Capture all project requirements and document and track appropriately
· Quote based off customer prints and bill of materials
· Understand machining processes, operations and capabilities
· Communicate and document any and all project deviations or waivers from start to finish
· Work with estimators, planners, and production leaders to generate quotes and work orders to complete each expedite order
· Coordinate necessary paperwork and documentation such as quotes, POs, certificates of conformance, pack lists, proof of deliveries, etc.
· Keep customer contacts appraised on the status of each active project (email, phone, in person or customer portal)
· Must also track all required order metrics for internal and external review.
· Bachelors Degree Preferred.
· 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Ability to read, understand, and help interpret internal and customer provided mechanical prints
· Must be comfortable with a machine shop/manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in this Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Engineer job in Tualatin, OR then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com
. If you have questions about the please contact Robert Schemel at 763-560-8023 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.