Required Skills / Qualifications:
1) High School Diploma or GED
2) At least 6 months recent related work experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
1) Associated Degree in a Life Sciences or Engineering discipline preferred
2) At least one year prior related experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment, along with general understanding of semi-automated and/or automated equipment is preferred.
3) Knowledge of computer applications is desirable
4) Ability to evaluate internal customer needs and respond appropriate action/delivery.
Pre-employment screening will be conducted
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.