Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school or GED
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Fabrication, metal, plastics, composites, and wood working.
- Minimum of 4 years" experience in Application of paint primers and topcoats
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Developmental model making
- Capable of obtaining certifications to operate a pallet stacker and overhead hoist/cranes
- Sound writing and verbal communication skills in a teaming environment.
- Ability to interface with engineering and program personnel.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
- Self-starter able to work within a team environment.
- Working knowledge with sheet metal skills, bending, forming, and machine tools.
- Experience with thermos forming.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.