Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in prepress required
- 2 years of experience in printing (both litho and screen printing) preferred
- Proficient in Quark, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Mac
- Full understanding of traps and spreads
- Ability to develop printing sequences
- Must be able to spend most of the workday focusing on a computer screen and utilizing a keyboard
- Must be able to distinguish colors across the full color spectrum
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.