Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of assembly experience in a manufacturing environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Applies basic math skills to add and subtract two digit numbers.
- To perform these operations using units of weight, measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to mix, work with, and apply to small parts different types of bonds, adhesives, and epoxies (RTV, 2216, epoxy.)
- Cultivates a culture that assures effective cross functional team work; works well with others.
- Performs job duties in a manner that complies with environmental, health and safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ethical and professional behavior in accordance with company values
- Consistently at work and on-time.
- NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Participates in a variety of meetings, committees and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve issues and maintains specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies
- May assist with training of other employees.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Applies a general working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Applies basic English language skills to read and interpret documents such as work instructions, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Experience and skills that will allow the candidate to meet the essential functions and basic duties of the role
- To be able to learn multiple assembly operations within a production area
- Basic computer skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.