Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school diploma
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Administration and Document scanning
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Any garnishment related or legal experience
- Experience handling legal documents, filing and alphabetizing
- Good reading comprehension and strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid computer skills
- Legible handwriting for note taking
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.