Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year exhaust/vacuum experience within the Exhaust Processor Job Family
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the high-tech manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to follow written procedures and complete assigned work in a timely manner to keep production schedule while maintaining acceptable yields as determined by area supervisors and engineers
- General knowledge of ultra-high vacuum technology (OJT provided)
- Basic computer knowledge for data entry and email communication OJT forms and visual aids
- Basic electrical knowledge, Lock-out/Tag-out and industrial safety (OJT provided)
- Use of hand tools, including but not limited to, power drivers and torque wrenches
- Use of Digital Multi-Meters (DMM), high voltage probes and general electronic equipment
- Read/write in English
- ETO provided in-house clean-room certification
- Attainment of OJT certification in 50% of the critical exhaust processes for their exhaust area.
- Initiative; Persistence; Integrity; Time Management;
- Judgment and Decision Making; Effective Communication;
- Attention to Detail; Adaptability/Flexibility;
- Effective Problem Solving
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- This job has considerable physical demands
- Able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.