Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED, technical school training
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in manufacturing
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Basic mathematical skills to maintain accurate counts and production records and a strong appreciation for procedure, processes and operational excellence
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron’s strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.