Aleron is looking for a part-time (approx. 20 hours/week) Facility Associate responsible for ensuring that the company's building maintenance items are promptly and properly identified and resolved.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order and maintain appropriate building supplies as needed, including office supplies, janitorial and break room supplies.
- Ensure building is safe and well-kept inside and outside.
- Primary contact for any building and grounds issues.
- Primary contact for furniture adds, moves and changes.
- Responsible for daily cleaning and maintenance of kitchen equipment, coffee machines, and water filtration systems.
- Shipping and receiving as needed.
- Maintenance of indoor plants.
- Offsite supply gathering as needed.
- Monitor stock of office supplies including supplies through the coffee vendor/place new orders/puts supplies away/ship packets for recycling and replenish supplies throughout the building.
- Straightens up kitchen each night and loads and start dishwasher at the end of the day.
- Unloads dishwasher in morning.
- Moves boxes from departments to central spot for Iron Mountain pick up.
· Responsible for various other supervisory duties as directed by Company