KeyBank creates custom, powerful tools for our clients and employees, and Senior Software Engineers are a critical part of bringing those experiences to life. Be a part of our dynamic and award-winning Digital Banking team and help us take our experience to the next level.
Our team builds Key’s Contact Center Automation platforms, leveraging cutting edge AI, NLP, and IVR technology to develop and deploy the next generation of our customer experience platforms.
- Serve as the Sr Software Engineer for the Contact Center Technology Delivery Team within the Voice & Chat Automation/Contact Center Delivery Division.
- Own and influence the development, implementation, assessment, and support of multiple IVR/voice bot/chat bot applications on Key’s Contact Center and Conversational AI platforms.
- A major objective of this role is to independently develop clean, maintainable, testable code for client facing voice/chatbots as we continue expanding our conversational AI capabilities.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment developed for our stakeholders within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work with product managers, UI/UX/Conversation designers, solution architects, technical leads and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Work with analysts, developers, and testers to define the necessary scope, requirements, and technical specifications for our projects
- Assist/Mentor other developers on the team in software development best practices and continual improvement of service
- Ability to work in a large-scale Agile environment with distributed team members
- Define architectural and technical designs as well as hands on development of our platforms
- Perform regular code reviews as part of regular product releases
- Acts independently under general direction and provides technical consulting on complex projects
- Plans, estimates, organizes and monitors significant project deliverables and/or platform capabilities