Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a warehouse or factory setting
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Perform basic math functions
- Ability to read and comprehend MSDS, FDA, DOT, OHSA, and other company documents
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and computer knowledge
- Self-starter, highly motivated, energetic, and enjoy working as part of a team
- Perform work during prolonged standing up to 8 hours; frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, grasping, feeling, and repetitive motion
- Work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds
- Warehouse work area is not air-conditioned or heated.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.