Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in aerospace or mechanical or electrical or chemical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years" experience as Engineer.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ordnance components and systems.
- To direct others: Coordinate Engineering as well as teams of multiple disciplines.
- To present in customer review, System Integration Team, as well as working group meetings.
- Minuteman III ordnance.
- 3D CAD modeling (NX).
- Finite element analysis Skills & Qualifications:
- Self-Directed, reliable, detailed oriented but able to understand the big picture, flexible, and a demonstrated aptitude for rapid learning.
- Excellent communicator demonstrated ability to listen as well as communicate up, down, and across the organizational structure within and across programs, functions, and organizations from operators to executive VP level management in the audience"s own language.
- Public speaking and effective technical communication ability Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects while maintaining focused results within reliability, quality, schedule, and budget requirements/ constraints.
- To create and present technical justification of problem resolution for issues associated with Aging and Surveillance
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- To travel (if applicable): Travel expectation of 10% Experience.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.