Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with transformer production.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to perform simple to complex mechanical assemblies per engineering drawing with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate issues, concerns and questions to his or her supervisors and design engineers.
- Ability to read complex blueprints, winding specifications and schematics.
- Ability to work with small hand and power tools.
- Good finger and hand dexterity.
- Thorough understanding of transformer fabrication.
- Basic reading and writing skills generally acquired.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Possess a manual strength for heavy assemblies.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.