Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of one year of completed college course work
- 3 years’ business experience
- 1 year of prior technical staffing industry experience
- 1 year of experience using MS Word and Excel
- 1 year of online recruiting experience
- Prior experience with supervisory responsibilities of training and mentoring other staff
- Candidates must be professional team players who have a competitive drive and are able to meet established performance metrics. In addition, candidates need to be quick learners who apply their skills in contingent labor recruiting
- Ability to build rapport with diverse and differently motivated individuals and customers
- Proven success in contributing to team-oriented environments
- Demonstrable ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment
- Present a positive and professional image
- Possess a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, and a serviceable vehicle suitable for business
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.