Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Perform all maintenance related work assignments to ensure all facilities & equipment are properly maintained in a safe and reliable working order. Complete all scheduled preventative maintenance / work assignments and supports final repair results with detailed documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintenance of the facility which includes (but is not limited to) all conveyor components such as rollers, belts, motors, switches, photo eyes, sprockets, chains, pneumatic/hydraulic valves, forklifts, pallet jacks, electric and manual carts, modifications and repairs to racking, loading docks, overhead doors, all facility ventilation and air handling equipment, air compressors, and other equipment related to the facility.
• Develop skills needed to perform daily duties as a maintenance technician while maintaining a positive attitude towards all L.C. employees.
• Work alongside contractors in performing repairs, modifications, new installations and service contracts while not disrupting daily production.
• Update maintenance records and input work order information in order to maintain Preventative Maintenance program.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Adhere to all Provincial and Federal Health and Safety Policies, procedures and standards.