- Certification in one of the following areas: Industrial Electrician, Millwright, Diesel Mechanic, or Air Conditioning / Refrigeration.
- Experience in the Mining, Pharmaceutical, Foresting or Agricultural Industry would be considered.
- 5-8 years of experience in servicing compressed air equipment preferred.
Knowledge / Educational Requirements:
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
- Candidates with Millwright or Industrial Electrician ticket will be preferred.
- Interprovincial Red Seal certification would be considered an asset.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Able to work independently with professionalism and strong self-management.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Extensive travel to customer locations, including out-of-town and overnight travel.
- Available for a rotating schedule of on-call work in the evening, on weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to work in industrial environments including extreme temperatures with continuous walking, reaching, bending and kneeling.
The candidate finalized to be hired will have to clear the following: Physical and endurance test, drug and alcohol test, drivers abstract and credit history.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.