Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of experience in surface mount and fine pitch soldering skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to identify and touch up poor wetted solder joints, solder voids / insufficient solder, solder shorts/ bridges, misaligned parts / leads, tombstoned and or billboarded components and any out solder defects that may occur during the SMT operation.
- Able to read instructions and identify standard SMT components.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Able to sit for long periods of time and focus on tedious tasks.
- Basic computer skills and have the ability to use several windows based programs as part of your daily routine.
- Ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time to perform inspection / solder repair.
- Able to read and interpret assembly drawings.
- Communication and organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude
- IPC-610 Certification
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.