Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an assembly and/or manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to handle multiple assignments under designated time constraints
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter and results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.