Acara Solutions in Lockport, NY is seeking a first shift Material Handler. Our client is an industry leading design and manufacturer of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes.
Moves, locates, pulls, and counts inventory in a variety of locations and performs all necessary software transactions. Ensures accurate inventory and material processes are followed. Attends to the material requests from Production or other personnel.
- Responsible for the physical and administrative tasks involved in the storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Examines, stocks, and kits materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Prepares kitting packages for assembly production, service repair, and sales orders.
- Performs daily cycle counts, posts inventory counts as applicable, and helps resolve discrepancies
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control
- Communicates issues appropriately to Planners, Buyers, etc
- Responds to requests & inquiries quickly and professionally
- Other duties as assigned
Primarily works in a manufacturing environment which may be noisy and fast paced.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: % OF TIME
- Standing 25%
- Walking 50%
- Sitting 25%
# OF POUNDS
- Carrying 30lbs.
- Pushing 50lbs.
- Pulling 50lbs.
1. Good verbal and written communication skills
2. Capability to respond quickly and professionally to changing requirements
3. Ability to accurately count and maintain inventory
4. PC skills; ability to learn new software applications
5. Ability to work on a team and focus on satisfying internal customer needs
6. Knowledge and understanding of ESD practices
IMMEDIATE HIRE! $14+ DOE, first shift. 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM.
Email resume to: email@example.com