Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Warehouse Worker.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Use of RF scan gun and desktop computer skills.
- Removes and disposes of packing, scrap, material, skids and cardboard, as necessary.
- Works to ensure parts flow to the appropriate locations within the facility, i.e. quality, stockroom, remote warehouse trailer, and shipping.
- Notifies logistics coordinators or manager of flow or quality problems.
- May work or assists in all areas of the warehouse including material handling, shipping and stockroom.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.