Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A.A.S degree
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as electrical technician.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Able to execute procedures, document results, and communicate those results.
- Requires minimum of a basic knowledge of electronics, test equipment, and software to include oscilloscopes, cables, Microsoft Office Applications, and Microsoft Visio.
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Able to clearly document test data and events through written logs and spreadsheets.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Speaks clearly and concisely, presenting ideas effectively to individuals or groups.
- Willing to work shift work including extended shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Willing to work in a secure clean room environment.
- Understands and adheres to established policies, procedures and proper labor charging practices.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and schematics.
- Experience working in a clean room with ESD and contamination sensitive flight hardware
- Experience with cable mate/demate
- Experience with LabVIEW
- Experience with higher level programming languages
- Basic ESD concepts
- Basic EMI concepts
- Knowledge of basic network setup and maintenance
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.