Acara Solutions is currently seeking a Quality Control Inspector in West Henrietta!
The QC Inspector performs inspections and completes required documentation per quality plans.The QC Inspector completes in-process inspections, as well as First Piece and other inspections as assigned.
90-day temp to permanent role
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Run CMM Machine
o Perform startup and shutdown process
o Calibrate with master ball and test plan probes
o Run Production programs
o Use Solvers and reset if not working
o Use customer supplied fixtures to inspect parts
· Visually inspect parts
· Use hand gauges to measure parts
· Complete required QC paperwork
· Perform Final Inspection
o Write DMRs (Discrepant Material Reports)
· Operate Mold Machines (fill in breaks)
· Perform Material Handling duties when required
· Complete required production information (routers, lot numbers, etc.)
· Change end mills as required
· Perform document control
· Follow Company required documentation and ISO 9001 quality system requirements.
· Other duties as assigned