Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Assembler: Electrical.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Job involves typically working indoors, being assigned to any of the different shifts, occasionally lifting heavy materials, wearing common safety equipment (e.g. cut resistant gloves and sleeves, safety shoes, safety glasses, ear plugs.) being exposed to loud noises and the possibility of bumps, cuts, scrapes, and strains.
- Ability to promote and ensure a safe work environment; identifies, communicates, and eliminates hazards encountered during regular course of work.
- Quality Orientation: Focused on meeting or exceeding the level of excellence of products, services, and work activities–measured against pre-set standards; able to identify flaws and take corrective action.
- Willingly assists others by offering guidance, sharing knowledge, teaching skills, or directly performing a task in order to help out.
- Puts team objectives ahead of personal interests.
- Willingly accepts organizational changes and responds to changes with appropriate urgency and actions.
- Reacts to anger, frustration, and disappointment constructively (i.e. finding humor in situations; finding solutions to problems, using relaxation techniques).
- The ability to tackle a problem or task using a logical and systematic approach.
- Ability to think in three dimensions; being able to mentally generate, rotate, and transform visual images.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.