Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 5+ years in a sales leadership role
- Experience in a SAAS B2B environment preferred
- Experience in medical, dental, chiropractic or optical industries is an asset
- Able to demonstrate track record of driving business growth through building a sales strategy, sales pipelines and driving teams to meet results
- Outstanding communicator (written and verbal) with unmistakable interpersonal skills in managing people at customer, staff and executive level
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Proven team management (dealing with staff of 10+ is an asset)
- Technical awareness and ability to understand new software and services
- University degree, College Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Proven people management, including HR general management knowledge an asset
- Ability to travel throughout the United States, and Canada.
Intrigued? We"d love to hear from you. Please click 'apply' and submit your resume.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the position is located.