Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in QC Inspector with ISO9001, J-STD-001, IPC 610
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- Solder Training experience
- Knowledge of ESD control.
- Knowledge of workmanship standards.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Knowledge of statistics and process control techniques.
- Skilled using PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Skilled in basic inspection tools and mechanical measurement.
- Skilled in analysis and interpretation of quality assurance data.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.