Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Program Scheduler
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area and practical knowledge of project management.
- Proficient MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Earned Value
- Demonstrated experience with direct interfacing to Program Managers and Project Team Members in analyzing cost/schedule performance especially on programs requiring Earned Value to estimate and maintain cost/schedule integration.
- Working knowledge of issues involved in structuring new processes, strong quantitative abilities, and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.