Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Health Care Assistant
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- To help people and improve their daily lives
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients" needs and concerns
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibits patience and understanding
- Great interpersonal relations and confident demeanor
- Excellent team player
- Encouraging to patients and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- Basic Life Support, CPR, and Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) license from the American Association of Medical Assistants; Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) certification preferred
- Understanding standard health and nursing practices and procedures
- Proven experience as a health care assistant
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of medical recording and databases
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.