Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Embedded software, C++, Ada, VxWorks, Linux
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Seeker or Radar software
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Software configuration management
- Minimum of 9 years experience in Full software life-cycle development
- Minimum of 9 years experience work with multi-disciplined teams
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- The candidate be willing and able to travel in support of test and integration activities.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.