Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering Field
- 5 years hands-on experience in a production environment
- Previous experience as a Manager or Lead is required
- 2 years experience with clean rooms, vacuum chambers, or CNC Machining
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Understanding of Automotive PAP highly desirable
- Understanding APQP protocols
- Complex problem solving
- Ability to lead organization in lean-six sigma deployment
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.