Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree in Information Assurance or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8 years" experience in Cyber Security SME
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ability to assess security controls is required.
- A base Information Assurance Certification is required in one or all of the following; e.g., CISSP, CISM, CAP, or GSLC.
- Proficiency with Navy Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes is required.
- An active Secret Security Clearance Required for employment.
- Experience with Navy training systems and organizations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Ability to apply technical expertise, and may have knowledge of other related disciplines
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.