Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years" experience in Embedded Software Engineer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams Agile development Algorithm to code translation C C# C++
- Embedded software development Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full Lifecycle Development Experience Full software life-cycle development Intel Linux
- Candidates filling this position will need a clearance at the level specified in 'Clearance Level' or will need the ability to get a clearance if not specified.
- Algorithm to code translation Design patterns Device Driver development
- Experience with Coherent Logix processors Flight simulation software.
- Git Graphics Processor Unit (GPU) development Hardware In The Loop (HWIL) Image processing Interoperability between embedded and simulation environment
- Jira Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Linux CentOS Mat lab Mission Planning Multi-core and multi-threaded C/C++ programming
- Perl Python Sensor Fusion
- Software integration with sub-contractor furnished software TCP/UDP Tracking algorithms Weapons Open System Architecture (WOSA) Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.