Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Senior Process Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Computer literate and skilled in the use of MS Office.
- Ability to perform hands-on activities including material processing and equipment set up.
- To work in class 100 cleanroom environment.
- To perform inspections or analysis with laboratory microscope.
- To safely work with flammable, corrosive, and caustic chemicals.
- To safely mix chemical solutions to specified proportions.
- Detailed understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs less than 5% per week or up to 20% per year, Walking, Bending, Stooping, Kneeling etc.)
- Lifting - Ability to lift 25 lbs. occasionally (less than 5% per week)
- Stooping, Kneeling- Ability to stoop or kneel while assembling or troubleshooting electro-mechanical equipment occasionally. (less than 5% per week)
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.