Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior high-volume phone experience required (prior call center experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative.
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel).
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management.
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting with great attention to detail.
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.