Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years" experience as Assembler.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Comfortable using PC based applications
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Read and interpret diagrams, tables, schematics, test procedures and engineering instructions
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Frequently required to use hand movements, repetitive motions, grasping, holding, hand-eye coordination, color distinction, visual inspection, and measuring/assembling at distances close to the eye.
- Periodically exposed to potentially hazardous conditions including extreme noise levels, lasers, electricity, radiation, machinery and equipment, chemicals, and toxic metals.
- Occasionally may lift up to 30 pounds.
- Nothing in this job description restricts management"s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.