Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Income tax
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Masters’ degree in taxation
- Licensed CPA
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in order to clearly communicate and present complex concepts or issues
- Proficiency with tax preparation software; Corptax
- Work under tight timelines and the capability to make decisions quickly and with accuracy
- To prioritize, and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work across all levels of management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel); SAP experience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.