Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to use and understand test and diagnostic measurement equipment, firebird digital test set, network analyzers, power sensors, and multi-meters.
- Valid state Driver"s License with acceptable driving record.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance at the Secret level, as applicable to the position requirement.
- Ability to successfully pass an employment background check and/or drug testing required on the contract.
- Must be willing and able to live and work at the remote location of Ascension Island with no family accommodations available.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a current US Passport
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Associates Degree in Computer Sciences or Technical School certification. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for education.
- Possess a current DoD 8570 Certification such as CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent.
- Familiar with PC Technician, Server Administration or Cisco Network Administration duties.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of US Air Force Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS).
- Experience working in a remote overseas location government contract.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.