Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years" experience in FPGA Design Engineer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Fluent in VHDL and Verilog
- Strong experience using Xilinx and/or Micro semi FPGAs
- Strong experience with design and simulation tools (Xilinx Vivado, Micro semi Libero, Mentor QuestaSim)
- Proven capability of executing complex designs in a timely manner
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Familiar with PC applications like Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with image processing and algorithm development
- Familiar with low-power design techniques
- MATLAB/Simulink, Visual Basic, and C/C++
- Experience with embedded processors, microcontrollers, or DSPs
- Experience with oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and DMMs
- FPGA firmware design including RTL development in VHDL and Verilog
- FPGA simulation, hardware integration/test support, and documentation
- On-going support of products to ensure successful transition to full scale production
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.